- "Room" redirects here. For official rooms, see Official Rooms.
A guest room (or simply shortened to room) is the base where you can place your furni and have other players inside. There are 29 total room layouts with 13 being only exclusive to HC members.
To create a room, players go to the "Me" tab in the Navigator and select "Create room". The room layout and name is chosen and upon clicking "Create room" for confirmation, players will teleport to the empty room and will be able to customize additional settings (see section).
To visit the first ever guest room made in Habbo.COM, go Here!
These layouts are available to anyone regardless of HC status.
HC Exclusive Room Layouts
When you become HC, you get an additional 13 more room layouts to choose from.
Within a room, there is a window where room owners can edit different settings of the room:
- Room name
- Category in which the room appears in the Navigator. Below a list of currently available options:
- Personal Space
- Habbo Games
- Role Playing
- Chat and Discussion
- Building and Decoration
- Fansite Square
- Help Centers
- The maximum amount of visitors. Below a list of currently available options:
- Tags, which allow other players to find their room.
- Trade Settings
- Trading not allowed (No one in the room may create trades)
- Room owners and users with rights (Only the room owner and users with rights may create trades)
- Everyone can trade (Anyone in the room may create trades)
- Enlist room in navigator top lists by furniture content.
- Ability to disable room blocking
- Ability to delete a room
- Access to the room
- Open - anyone can enter
- Private - visitors have to ring a doorbell
- Hidden - Invisible in navigator to users without rights (Only people with rights can see the room in the room navigator)
- Locked - password is required to enter this room (You create the password)
- Pet Settings
- Allow Pets
- Allow others' pets to eat food
- Rights settings, including a list of people who have rights. This tab shows nothing if the room is a group room.
- Hide room walls toggle
- Change width of walls and floors
- Edit chat viewing settings including how the bubbles flow, how thick they are, how fast they scroll up, and how far away people can hear other peoples chat
- Change various user rights settings including who can mute users, who can kick users, and who can ban users
- Shows a list of banned users and gives option to unban certain users