Hi Habbo Community
We saw that a new site is being set up elsewhere, and we're sad to see that some users in this community want to move away from Wikia.
A few notes:
- Please do not link to your new wiki on the main page of this Wikia site. We've removed the Twitter feed from the main page since it included links to the new site. It's OK to link to a local blog post or other discussion, but that can't be a permanent notice.
- Please make sure that any messaging in local blogs or other discussions clearly says that people have a choice to move with you or to stay.
- Please do not use this Wikia site to promote your new fork. This includes templates, notices or URLs on pages other than the announcement.
- Please do not mass-post to users' Message Walls with messages about the fork. We look on this just as you would have, if someone came here in the past, and started leaving mass messages about another site on Walls.
- Please do not try to delete pages, change fundamental elements of the site, or otherwise damage the content. The wiki should be left intact and available for any future editors to use.
Also, a note to the admins:
In the past, we have had problems with admins moving to a new fork, but also staying and trying to influence the direction of the Wikia site they have left. We haven't removed rights from departing admins, unless they have tried to harm the wiki or use it to promote their own, but there can be a serious conflict of interest in trying to run what will become two competing wikis. Because of these problems, I would ask that those who have chosen to leave remove their admin rights at Special:UserRights. This will also make it clearer to any future editors who to contact if they need help (Wikia staff will be available for that until new admins are found).
Wikia Community Support is always happy to discuss options and solutions, we would love to keep this community as an active part of the Wikia network of fans. Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for all of your great work on this site in the past.